Codelgniter is a PHP platform that includes numerous libraries for connecting databases and performing various tasks such as importing files, sending emails, and scheduling sessions, to name a few. The following are some of the reasons why the Codeigniter web interface is suitable for application development.
- Secure Frameworks: — Any business wants to reap the benefits of improved technical protection. CodeIgniter has a fantastic built-in security tool that allows software programmers to create and change security measures for your websites according to your needs.
- Fewer Codes: — You write less code and waste less time clicking with those systems. Any novel web development project does not need a third-party library because it comes with a default structure and configuration.
- Rapid Development and Customization: — When compared to other PHP frameworks such as Zend and Symphony, CodeIgniter needs fewer lines of code, allowing for faster development. With such a benefit comes a high level of customization support. This allows a CodeIgniter creator to quickly customize the framework’s actions by customizing the existing library. In CI, new libraries can also be written.
- Integral Tool Package: — Calendar, zip encoding, validations, unit testing modules, text, meetings, and other libraries are all part of this framework. Managing directory files, strings, arrays, and forms become easier as a result of this. If you recruit a backend developer, he will be able to quickly create new libraries that meet the needs of your project.
- MVC Structure: — The CodeIgniter framework’s model-view-controller (MVC) architecture allows developers to manipulate different code types depending on data formation and design HTML code. In comparison to the rest of the models built on this model, this makes the development course more harmonized.